Soulful Entertainment for Your Event
Roula Said is a multifaceted artist that brings soulful, cultural offerings in music, dance and all round vibe enhancement to your wedding, party or corporate event in Toronto and the surrounding GTA. Her friendly, professional and talented team is available to make your next event a stunning success
Hire our Artists and Entertainers for:
- Wedding entertainment that stands out. Unique, memorable and soulful.
- Events featuring our hip Toronto urban feel Arab band playing all Arabic.
- Belly dance soloists or groups to get any party started with amazing moves and dazzling costumes.
- Hire The Bellydance Choir for a delightful and joyous performance ensemble that sings, dances, and plays percussion. Great for segregated weddings!
- Does your staff party consist of guests spanning multiple cultures? Roula’s superband Nomadica does cross-cultural entertainment with a distinctly Arab sensibility.
- Bachelorette parties with a fun lesson and performance.
- Sensual elegant Henna parties with live music and beautiful dance
- Belly dance, mermaid and dance princess parties for girls.
- We welcome segregated weddings in Toronto and across Ontario. We have kick ass girl drummers!
- Roula is available as a soloist or with her band, dancers, percussionists and vocalists.
If you are searching for a soloist or ensemble that specializes in another type of world music and dance-feel, please visit our parent agency, Handmade Entertainment for Cuban, Jazz, Flamenco and more.
For a personalized quote please contact us directly and we would be happy to discuss how to make your next event an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
We are also available for ‘love-work” performance and instructional offerings for non-profit fundraising events and organizations that contribute to the healing and wellbeing of patients, survivors, youths and women. Please contact us to see if your event qualifies and for all other inquiries.
Thank you again for arranging all to bring your insights, movement and song to Wyldwood Sojourn.
I think you stirred something ancient in us…something to re-member (that was dis-membered) This work stirred our souls’ ancient memories and awakened the potential to re-develop the power to heal ourselves, with the deep nurturing wisdom of the feminine path, that is at the same time, lighthearted, sensuous and playful..
…Your retreat was so much loved and you are certainly wanted back. Jesse is integrating it into her life and her husband wants to learn the Seven Waves too. I have 2 other men who may also come.
The music aspect was cherished as well.
So thank you for squeezing us in to your schedule!